Me with my red skirt laying down and my Dad,sister and very close family friends in the background. Way out in Nett point. Family picnic day.
Dearest Dad,
Another sad year with out you again...One of the coolest experience I had yesterday that reminded me of my you dad, that really made me cry again.I was cleaning out our Chinese cabinet and found a huge priority envelope that was address to me from you.I opened the envelope and found a punch of letters that you have wrote me while you were still alive. And I started crying while I re-read all your letters...In every letter you wrote you always mention to "stay in the straight narrow path and the Lord will Lead you and guide you' I sob through out all the letters ,while I was reading it. What a huge role model you have been through out my life.The letters you wrote always inspired me to do better and always to stay close to the Lord.What an amazing Father you are Dad.I am so sorry that I never ad the chance to come to your funeral,but I know you know why.Dad I really miss you so much..And I want to thank you for being an amazing Father and a wonderful friend.You're an amazing Father with great principles.....
Your words,guidance,disciplines,advices,love,kindness and example made me to achieve so much in this life and I know I have alot to learn,but with out you guiding me and teaching me with great principles.I don't know where, how my life would be like.When I left saying good bye to you at the airport Dad.I was so fragile and so afraid to leave,but your words of wisdom's kept me to be strong and to stay in the narrow path.I am so lucky to have such an amazing father who loves me~Whose always trying to teach his children and other people's children to always Choose The Right..Dad I can go on and on about the great things about you,but I've been crying the whole time while writing this,so I need to go wipe off all the mascara off my face and clean my face.
But I just want to wish you a Happy Fathers day.I made a cake today for my husband on Fathers Day that reminds me of you.I remembered how much you love to cook and now I know where I got all my cooking skills from,but wish I was as good as you DAD.I love you so much and miss you terribly..I can't wait to see you and mom again...You guys been gone too long and I really need you guys so bad...Love you DAD..Happy Fathers day to an amazing Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment