Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy FATHER Day to our Daddy

Cabriel and I want to take the time and wish our a Happy Fathers Day to our Daddy.We want to thank him for being an amazing husband and a father,Most of all a great provider for our little cute family.Babe,thanks so much for everything.You worked so hard for Cabriel and I and we just wanted to let you know how much we appriciate all that you have done for us.We love you so much..

Cabriel and I had fun baking and doing stuff for our Daddy.We woke up this morning and made breakfast for our Daddy.Than after church we came home and Cabriel wanted to decorate Daddy's homemade card.So I helped him with his card.He did some scribbles on daddy's card and clue all the pennies to the card.I was so proud of Cabriel.He really took the time to decorate DADDY'S card.I wrote the card out and he did the rest.He was so happy when he was finished with his homemade card.Made me happy to see him get so excited about things.Anyways I made some BBQ chicken on the grill and other stuff.It was yummy.After grilling,Cabriel and I started decorating daddy's cake we bake.It was a delicious cake.Ater all that we sat down and had a nice meal and gave daddy his card and lots of hershey kisses and we all watched the movie the Lamb of God!Cabriel got scared when they nailed Jesus Christ on the cross.So we end up turning it off.




Jus the 3 of us..lol..


The cake Cabriel and I made alogn with Daddy's homemade card.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...