So I wasn't planning attend the Stake Fair.I had so much going for me over the weekend it was impossible for me to go.Than I told myself I need a break...LOL...Yep,after studying for 4 hrs I look over my to do list and I still had stuff I need to do.I crumble up the paper and threw in the trash.And you know what I felt great after that...ha ha ha ha:)Anyways can I just say my day went wonderful after seeing my tow great friends? Krista Carroll and Joy Johnson.I was so excited to see them and all the people I met that day.I was so happy I ran into a punch of our friends from Quatama ward.I truly miss my family ward in Quatama.That ward will always have a place in my heart. Great people!Cabriel had fun in the sprinklers.He enjoyed running all over the place.The food was great.Cabriel and I stayed for about and hour and we left and can I just say I'm so happy I went?Seeing everybody was awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment