Monday, August 9, 2010

Out of this world:)

So here we are finally, made it it out to 'OUT OF THIS WOORLD' The first time I heard about this place is from our home teachers.Anyways they mention how fun it was for them and also their kids etc.So I've been putting if off for a while and today I finally put it on my list of things to do and decided to take Cabriel.And oh man oh man can I just say how much Cabriel loved it.I repeat he loves it.We were there for 3 hrs that's tells me how much he loved that place.And he couldn't stop saying it's fun mommy.Really made my day to hear him say it was fun b/c for the last couple days I've been studying alot so made me happy that his happy. Well beside not having our daddy around.His been very busy with school and work.It's been very hard not having daddy around.Anyways Cabriel played in all the area's including the bigger kids area's until he got stuck in one of the play structures and I had to go helped him get down he got scard and started crying.Poor kid.He kept telling me it was scary ~ It was too dark in there for him,so he got scared.Such a neat place to take your kids.They have places to have parties and great pizza's and salads.It's awesome.




So I was watching Cabriel around some of the kids and I notice that he seems to talk to girls more than he talks to boys.So cute to watch a toddler talk to a 6 yr old.This little girl in the red shirt keeps asking him what's your name? and Cabriel would say something random and the girl would giggle and say no,I'm asking you what's your name.I had fun listening to them talk to each other,espacailly that Cabriel just adore that girl.He keeps following her every where.So cute!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...