Monday, August 9, 2010

QUICK UPDATE.

So here's what's going on with Our little Peneinei Kihs.Steven is no longer working for verizon.His now working for Frontier.He goes to school full time and working full time.Poor guy,his very busy and I mean really,really, busy.He gets up from 5 am in the morning and sometimes he doesn't get home till 8 or 9 pm in the evening.And he when he gets home?He still have to do homework.What an amazing Father and Husband he is.He works so hard yet he never complains.What a great provider he is to our family.I am grateful for my husband and all that his done for us.I am one lucky girl.Steven is also making all A's in all his classes.Words can't describe how much I admire my husband.With him going to school full time and working full time.His also busy with his church callings.Steven is actually leaving us to go on a business trip for 2 months.He leaves in couple weeks.We sure going to miss him greatly.

Cabriel is just a little busy buzzy bee.Every where you go,there is Cabriel with his sponge and broom asking to help out.What a sweetheart.Cabriel will be turning 2 and half soon.I can't believe how much our little munchkin have grown.So unreal.I'm going to say this again as I always say but,Where did the time go?.I am so amazed to see how much Cabriel have grown and have learned and knows so much stuff.He is one smart cookie.He can count from 1 to 10 all by himself and he can sing in Japanese.He also can sounds things out when showing pictures with letters.He talks a lot and I mean alot.sometimes it's hard to tell him to be quiet,b/c if you do,than He'll tell you to 'shut up' No idea where he heard that word from.Anyways his talking and he does carry conversations with us,sometimes we couldn't understand what his saying so we just say yes and sometimes he looks at us and say you understands?which really surprises us.Smart little guy.Anyways his mommy's big helper.He loves washing dishes and doing laundry.Sometimes he takes the dirty clothes and puts them in the dryer for it to get dry and I when I take them out,He'll snap at me and say no mommy need wash "He'll say".His doing so well with potty training.He goes by himself in the big toilet.He doesn't need mommy or daddy to help him.He likes his privacy..Little stinker.And his very friendly.He will go up to anyone and shakes their hands.He learned this from our missionaries.Anyways now that he talks and understands things.He always tells his daddy that he farted even if he did it himself.Silly kid we always have fun with him and we love him so much.

Well I am busy as well.Keeping up with households chores,going to school and working on my photography business and not to mention I'm teaching dance as well.It's not easy being a mom,wife student and keeping up with two church callings.Gets overwhelming at times,but I am happy to know that it's for a good cost.I look at my husband how much he had sacrifice and what a great example and a worthy priesthood leader he is to our family and that's what kept me going everyday.Having two wonderful people in my life.They are amazing and I am so bless to have them in my life.

2 comments:

Sandy N said...

How fun. They have grown so fast. We just moved Lindsay out of her crib this last week. I guess it is time for you to have another one huh? :) We are having a little boy this time. He is due in November. You do great photos.

Sarah Penelope said...

Wow, you guys are busy. I remember those days! So glad I'm done with school, and Joe too. It does end! Hang in there, all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...