So I had so much fun taking picture of my girlfriend Candice. She's such a sweet heart and such a beautiful person.She's working on some project that she's doing for her kids and she wanted me to take pics of her.She did so wonderful.All her pics turned out beautiful.She's so good and I had so much.
Hi Rachel,How are you? Thanks so much.Yes,let me know when your available.I'm always here.
Thanks Sarah,
Yeah,I've been doign photography for a while now.Just really haven't had the time to do much of it,but I'm grateful for every chance I get. If you need your family photo taken.Now you know who to call right?:)Hope all is well at your end.
3 comments:
Womnderful work once again! I love them all. We should talk about rates. I would love to get our pictures taken before Christmas!
Wow Niohleen- you do a beautiful job! I had no idea you were into photography- what a talented lady!
Hi Rachel,How are you? Thanks so much.Yes,let me know when your available.I'm always here.
Thanks Sarah,
Yeah,I've been doign photography for a while now.Just really haven't had the time to do much of it,but I'm grateful for every chance I get. If you need your family photo taken.Now you know who to call right?:)Hope all is well at your end.
Post a Comment