Well now that I have a family?I realized that it's not a bad thing to be alone and have some alone time.As I reflected on my childhood and how my mother was to us kids?I felt awful.She never had time for herself.We kids never gave her a time or a day.We were always hanging on to her.Every where she goes we're right there next to her.She'll held one child on one hand and the other hand she'll be cooking and maybe 2 kids holding tight to her skirt crying wanting something,but never once did I hear my mom complain or say I need alone time for myself.I remember one incident where I actually followed my mom to the bathroom and was carrying conversations with her,while she was in the bathroom.And never once did she told me I need to use the bathroom and you need to leave.That really shows how much she cares and how dedicated she is to her children.She's always taking the time to listens to us,even when she's going to the bathroom..
I wish I was like my mom whose so dedicated to her children always giving her time to us and always have time to listen to us.She's such a Strong woman.I love that about her.I have to admit that I don't have the kind of patiance like my mom has.And that's why I need GIRLS TIME...LOL...I know!I wish she was still here.I could learn from her how to be a better mother and wife.And not complain so much:)

No comments:
Post a Comment