Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Cabriel.

So I'm a little behind on this,but I just wanted to post this.Cabriel had his 3rd birthday in Feb 23 and as you can see I'm a slacker. I have to admit.I'm not good at blogging!..:(...It's been hectic around the Johnson's household.Just wish I have time to blog and do face book at the same time.lol...Anyways Cabriel wanted a race track cake for his birthday,so I thought,well if this race track cake didn't come out?at least I know for sure that the cake will be delicious.So anyways to my surprise his cake turned out great.He loved it and love seeing the excitement on his face.He even had fun putting the cars,candies etc on his cake.It was a fun birthday!....





So this year Cabriel wanted a race track cake for his birthday.So I decided to be creative and make him one.I was impress it came out great.I love making my own frosting.Just makes it easier to frost the cake knowing the amount I want.

1 comment:

Sarah Penelope said...

You did a beautiful job on that cake! Ahh, babies grow so fast, no?!I tried to call you, but I guess I have an old number. Will you call me? We have lots to catch up on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...