YOUNG WOMEN
ACTIVITY, was fun.This is my
2nd activity with the youth and I'm already liking it.I mean what's not to like
about the YOUTH, right?...We had a combine activity so it was fun seeing the
young men and the young women interact with each other, so cute.We took them
skating and Im glad i didn't skate.sure don't wanna make a fool out of myself
again doing skating...lol..I espacailly love getting to know each leaders.I have
to say we're all quite the pair.We laughed alot and giggle alot,now I can see why
we all got called into the YOUNG WOMEN..hee!hee!...No,but seriously,I
really enjoy laughing with the girls and the young women they are such amazing
girls.Each one of those girls have such unqiue personality and enjoy getting to
know them as one of their young women leaders.I love my calling as a mia
maid advisor.It's so much fun,not only do I get to show how Sassy I can be but, I also get to laughed and giggle with them,but I
also get to be their teacher and a leader .I'm so looking
forward to every minute of it..What a blessing to be working with the youth again:)


1 comment:
Being in YW is the best! It's so fun to get to see these amazing youth be so strong.
Post a Comment