Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Zoo Lights

Thought came to me while I was at the zoo lights with my boys that We've been living here in Portland for the last 4 yrs and this is actually our first time to come to the zoo light...Ha,ha,ha. I'm sure there are other places here Portland that I haven't seen or might or will get to see or want to see.Anyways my boys and I had a great time at the zoo light.It was freezing, but happy that we were all bundle up for the weather.Anyways we end up meeting up with our Dad at the train station.I end up bringing dinner for all of us,since I know we will be running some what late to eat dinner.It was a fun day.Cabriel ran all over the place and it was fun trying to keep up with him.Sure worn us out.When we got home at 8:00 pm he still wants to stay up,play and watch Dora.Sorry son,but mommy and daddy are exhausted!



































































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...