The other day I step on something and I thought it was food that he has drown off from his high chair,Yikes!!!well turn out that he has pooped everywhere on the carpet along the Kitchen area.So not nice:) After what he did he went and hide him self over between the couches so I won't find him.I'm telling you this kid is too smart. That's when I realized that if he can did what he did and hide from me? I'm sure he knows what his doing.His playing his little mind games with mommy,or whatever you want to call that. Anyways so I thought its time for me to introduce him to the potty. Well his really doing good so far,since he started couple weeks ago.His gone couple times on the potty which makes me feel even better,instead of on the carpet etc.Anyways I'm not forcing him to do potty training,but I do want him to understand he can't be running around the house butt naked and having accident everywhere. He needs to understand mommy is not playing his games.His so cute! His a very bright little one.Some of the thing he does that really amazes us.His favorite thing to do his helping mommy around the house. He loves to help with the Vacumming and also wipe down the tables and chairs.
After dinner today Steven and I was watching T.V and we notice that he was wipping down his high chair with some baby wipes. And after he finished wipping down his high chair he came over to the living room and start wiping down the Japanese table .I was shocked! Steven and I started clapping and impraising him about how well his done with the high chair and the table. We are so amazed by him and the things his learning.I can't believe my little boy his growing up..:(


He loves getting into my things.He rather play with things things than his own toys.Yeah Mommy has some fun stuff huh.hee!Yeah I love that his sticking his butt up in the air.He is so funny and so full of laughter.I love it!




He loves to get into my stuff,like shoes,jewelry and make up stuff.Silly goose!
1 comment:
He is sooo cute- I can't believe he had accidents on the carpet- that must have been pretty horrible for you. Good thinking with the potty training- sounds like it is working- way to go!!
Post a Comment