


These are some pictures of us on our First date.Steven took me to a dinner on a train,which I never been before.I was totally surprise by it.We really had fun on THE Spirit of Seattle.





Our Second Date Steven took me hiking up in Mt Rainer.Seriously I thought it was like a 1 mile hike,but it end up more than 1 mile .I was exhausted from running up and down the hills and rocks.I thought He was crazy fro going on such along hike.Seriously I was thinking about there is no way I'm going out with this guy again.He was crazy for running everywhere on the rocks.I thought He was going to fall into the waterfall and die.l,But I didn't realized He was trying to impress me.! After our hike? We found this beautiful park and had our lunch that he even took the time to make and It he made Japanese food.(my fav) and we read our scriptures together and that's when He stole my heart..




So We never went out on our Third Date.He actually asked me to marry him.And I made him wait for a year before I said YES!And it was I'm glad I did that!..His everything I wanted.I'm grateful for the hard times and the fun times we have shared until now and I'm looking forward to more exciting and happiness to come.Happy Late Anniversary BABE:) I love you Babe:)




u
3 comments:
HAPPY 4 YEARS!!!!! You two are such a beautiful wonderful couple- I am soo happy for you!!!
Wow! What an awesome first date. He wasn't leaving any room for competition was he? I can't believe you made him wait a whole year. That's one patient guy. He knew you were worth the wait! Congratulations on your anniversary. So happy for you!
Happy Anniversary! I missed your call the other day sorry. We were in North Idaho for a wedding. We are back now though so if you want to get together for lunch or something call me... OR SHOPPING. :)
Post a Comment