Last week my niece whose 13 years old going on 21 came over and spend the weekend with us.We love having her in our home.She's a very fun and very out going teenager, who loves talking.I really had fun with her.We had so much fun together.Whenever we're together we're always giggling and laughing at some stupid things,even things that people might not find it very funny.We enjoy making each other laugh even if it's not funny?We even have nick name for each other.I know!We're crazy like that:)When we're together, we're always goofing off If we're not goofing off at some store or at a mall.we're goofing off in the bathroom taking silly pictures of ourselves.What can I say craziness sure runs in the family:)LOL.And I love that people thinks we're sisters.Made me feel and look younger...hahahah..And seriously I do sometimes feel like there this 13 yr old little girl hiding somewhere in me...LOL.Anyways while my niece was here visiting.She helped me cleaned my house and helped me did my laundry.She even watched Cabriel while I took a nap.She's a very helpful teenage girl.That's why I love hanging out with her.She's always looking for ways to serve others.She's such a sweetheart.




Oh yeah We both went and got our hairs cuts and decided to get bangs.I know! We are so silly:)



1 comment:
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad that you left a comment! Of coarse you can add me to your blog roll if I can add you to mine. :)
Post a Comment